Sushi at it's best...
Only the freshest fish is served at Fujiyama.
Voted Number 1 by Boise Weekly for Best Raw Food.
Stating the atmosphere is upscale comfortable, the fish tastes as fresh as the ocean and the selection of rolls is probably the most extensive and bold in town.
Come and see for yourself. Check out the specials menu and order
anything. At Fujiyama we use three colors of tobiko, vegetable art, the
crunch of tempura and the creaminess of avocado, scallops, salmon
skin, sriracha with the full spectrum of exotic flavors, textures and
After 10 years as a sushi understudy Owner Jason Huang opened Fujiyama seven years ago and is committed to serving only the freshest and highest quality fish available. You will taste the difference.
We have an amazing 46 appetizers on the menu. From the cloud-like shrimp dumplings to the toothsome marinated squid and crunchy seaweed. There is a plethora of unique and delightful treats.
We want to personally invite you to come and experience the joy of authentic Japanese dining.
Conveniently Located at 283 Milwaukee in the same complex as Kinko's, Next to Red Robin. Call 672-8227.
- Voted Boise's Best Sushi
- Sushi at its finest
- Fresh and Delicious
- Quality and Quantity
- Unique combinations and Specials
Orders To Go
- See our menu
- Call in for your office lunch
- Spice up your party with Sushi
- Call 672-8227 for information and to go orders.
- Monday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM, 4:30 PM to 11:00 PM
- Saturday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 Noon - 9:00 PM
- Closed Monday - Friday from 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM